Top 25 Hood Shoe (No Specific Order)
Despite fashion for the urban community changing with the likening for more designer shoes, the streets still embrace the typical urban street that is affordable and acceptable to all.
In no specific order is a breakdown of some of the top 25 shoes within the urban community of all-time, with each region of the country varying on type of style this list shows the culture over the years.
1. Air Max 95, the most popular Air Max of all-time
2. Chuck Taylor, one of the most popular ‘hood shoes of all times.
3. Jordan Retro 1, the first shoe the multi-billion dollar Jordan brand released
4. Reebok Classics, made popular from New Orleans as Soulja Ree’s
5. Jordan Retro III
6. Nike Cortez
7. FILA, the original Fila’s that were only popular for a brief moment.
8. Air Max 90, the original Air Max
9. Jordan XI, the iconic Space Jam and maybe the most popular Retro Jordan of all-time
10. Adidas Shell Toe, the most famous Adidas shoe of all-time.
11. Jordan Retro V
12. Nike Air Uptempo
13. Air Force 1, in either low top and/or mid top.
14. Jordan Retro VII
15. Jordan XII
16. Nike Lebron’s 13- 14, an easy debate of the most popular Lebron shoe from the 12 to the 15
17. Nike KD V-VI, outside of Jordan and Lebron brands the KDs are second to none
18. Jordan Retro VIII
19. Jordan XIII
20. Nike Huarache, one of Nike’s most popular shoe
21. Puma Classics, making a comeback due to a strong campaign with the help of the likes of Nipsey Hussle
22. Timberland, obviously popular in NYC and on the East Coast, as well some Midwest climates.
23. Nike Air Foamposite, popular on the East Coast
24. Nike Air Dunk, questionable because they similar Jordan Retro 1.
25. New Balance 574, was popular for a brief moment.
26. Stacy Adams, dress shoes and a classic for the streets when its time to dress up.