Chicago Gang Map
Chicago Gang Map
Chicago has recently been known as Chiraq and has been constantly in the news for the amount of violence. This Chicago Gang Map and Hood Map shows the amount of different factions in the city.
The Map of Chicago Gangs, shows the different of blocks and hoods of the 2010s and some of the old gang sets all over the West, South, and East Sides, as well as, the location of all of the old projects that were torn down, history of the gangs and their beginning, and history of the neighborhoods.
Many areas have changed, due to gentrification, not enough people in the area due to incarceration or death, or a newer generation has taken over this Chicago Gang Map might not be 100% accurate.
Chicago Gang Map shows West Side ‘hoods of
- Lawndale – K Town and Holy City around Pulaski the motherland of Vice Lords
- Madison (Garfield Park) – the start of Vice Lord factions and Chicago gangs like Black Souls or 4CH
- Austin – L Town to Wicked Town to North Avenue, home to VLs and 4CHs
Chicago Gang Map shows South Side ‘hoods of
- New City – home to Moe Town, Damenville, and 50 Strong
- Chicago Lawn – From 59th to 71st between Western and Kedzie, home to BDs and GDs
- Englewood – 55th to 74th, with hoods like 069, NoLuvCity, Lamron, and too many to name.
- Auburn Gresham – 79th Street and the 80s with areas like G Ville, Duck Town, Foster Park, Killa Ward, more…
- 95th Street – Princeton Park, Rack City, 093, and Nate Ville
- Roseland – Home to the 100s with areas like RagCity, Cooper Park, Wentworth, GoonTown, TriggaCity, and more.
Chicago Gang Map shows East Side / Low End ‘hoods of
- Jeffery Manor – Merril Park (Murda Park) and LAFAs
- Cottage Grove – From DroCity, MickeyCity to LonCity, WhizCity DrillCity to TinezCity.
- King Drive – ParkwayGardens (OBlock or WicCity), BlackGateCity, JaroCity, SteveDrive, KuwaitCity, more…
- South Shore – TerrorTown, Paxtown, MaulTown, DramaWorld, more…
- LowEnd – From 35th to 51st, WelchWorld, 5thWard, 043, more…